Reporting to the Member Relations Lead the Membership Analyst has a tremendous opportunity to flex their collaborative team-building skills and work with our full Supercluster team to create and maintain a comprehensive database of membership analytics.
While there are elements of routine in the role, such as data collection and entry, there is an opportunity for an organized self-starter to analyze data and processes to enhance our membership onboarding practices and leverage data collected to further increase the OSC membership experience. Combining your critical thinking skills, high level of accuracy and interpersonal talents the Membership Analyst is relied upon to identify opportunities to use data to inform business decisions. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about Canada’s Blue Economy. If you pride yourself on being highly motivated, organized, and curious, we would like to meet you.
- Maintain a deep understanding and expert use of the membership CRM/database
- Ensure accuracy and robustness of membership details in CRM/database
- Assist engagement team with execution of member engagement plans
- Support the team with delivery of member events, forums, workshops as needed
- Research and develop analytics on members covering: areas of expertise, sectors and creating meaningful dashboards/reports to tell the story
- Maintain and enhance membership related processes and procedures as needed
- Engage with members to answer questions Related opportunities to contribute to the team as they arise
The Ideal Candidate would be:
- An analyst with a flair for developing data that tells a story
- A relationship builder who is passionate about our vision and its potential
- Highly motivated and tech savvy
- Thrive in charting new territory in a start-up environment within a cool and emerging market
- Completion of an undergraduate degree
- 1 – 2 years professional working experience
- 1 – 2 years client/customer service or within a client facing environment
- Familiarity or experience working with client relationship management tools (CRM)
- Experience with data management and reporting
Attributes & Fit
- Personable, presentable, articulate and able to work effectively with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to research, collect and analyze information
- Results-driven with a keen eye for detail, efficiencies, and continuous improvement
- Proven critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working and collaborating both virtually and remotely with others
- Detail-oriented coupled with proven sense of urgency to get things done well and on time
- Generates enthusiasm, excitement and engagement with their surrounding team
If this sounds like you and you have a passion to bring value and contribute to an organization that is making an enormous impact, we want to hear from you. Submit a combined PDF document of your resume, highlighting your relevant experience with a cover letter outlining why you are ready to join a self-driven team of professionals with the subject line: ‘OSC’s New Membership Analyst’. You can apply through Career Beacon via link: Membership Analyst Job at Canada’s Ocean Supercluster | careerbeacon.com
We embrace inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants to self-identify. Please feel free to indicate in your cover letter if you belong or self-identify in one of the underrepresented groups: Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with a disability, women, and persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
All applications will be reviewed, although only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All interviews will take place with your safety in mind and will be at distance through technology. We appreciate your interest in joining Canada’s Ocean Supercluster.