October 30, 2021
Register now for our annual business Outlook conference
All sessions will be held 10-11am ADT via Zoom.
Not available to join at the date/time? No sweat! Register anyway and still get access to a recording of the session(s)!
Global & National Economic Outlook
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021 – a panel discussion with leading Canadian economists
Provincial & Regional Economic Outlook
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 – Nova Scotia
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021 – Newfoundland & Labrador
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 – New Brunswick
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 – Prince Edward Island
Atlantic Canada’s economic future is looking brighter. As vaccination rates increase, restrictions are being eased and borders reopened. But the various shutdowns have been hard with uneven effects across the economy and industries facing different recovery prospects.
Join us online this fall for APEC’s annual business Outlook conference. We will help you understand where we are, where the pressure points remain, what the recovery will look like in 2022 and the longer-term prospects, opportunities and challenges.
APEC’s economists will share their economic outlook and insights for each Atlantic province. A panel of leading Canadian economists will provide their perspective on the outlook for the Canadian and global economy and what this means for the Atlantic region.
We plan to return to in-person events in 2022.
For each session you register for you will gain access to:
- The live webinar and an opportunity to chat with presenters
- A copy of the presentation slides
- A recording of the webinar
- APEC’s Atlantic Economic Outlook publication with full details of our economic forecast and outlook for 2022
- Register here…